Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » How to get existing Xtext project from google code sync to eclipse(How to get existing Xtext project from google code sync to eclipse?)
icon5.gif  How to get existing Xtext project from google code sync to eclipse [message #1233412] Sun, 19 January 2014 15:11 Go to next message
Bujji Ece is currently offline Bujji EceFriend
How to get existing Xtext project from google code sync to eclipse?

I found a google code project of Xtext. I like the project and want to sync that project to eclipse and start working on the project.

I'm new to eclipse and Xtext.

Can anyone help me in steps to be followed to get that project synced to eclipse as a Xtext project?

After that I will follow the Xtext tutorial to see the present editor features of the project. Then start adding more details to the project and improve it. :)

Bujji
Re: How to get existing Xtext project from google code sync to eclipse [message #1233694 is a reply to message #1233412] Mon, 20 January 2014 09:50 Go to previous message
Xi Lin is currently offline Xi LinFriend
1. Checkout the code from google code using svn or git tools. (You may also like corresponding eclipse plugins)
2. Import the project into your eclipse. Make sure you had Xtext installed in the eclipse.
You need to find out whether it is a maven project or a eclipse project.
3. Done.
Previous Topic:Instantiating instance of Java Class corresponding to JvmDeclaredType
Next Topic:[MWE] Dependency issues in 2.4.1 release
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:32:48 GMT 2024