Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Autagent under Suse Linux in Xvnc Session problem
Autagent under Suse Linux in Xvnc Session problem [message #1232652] Fri, 17 January 2014 12:32 Go to next message
Dirk Willert is currently offline Dirk WillertFriend
Hello,
I'va a Special on which the AUT is running and should be tested:

Bei Linux ist es so das beim Booten eine permanente Xvnc Session auf einem ausgewählten Port in dem Benutzer wo später der DOXiS4 Admin Client läuft gestartet wird. Anschließend wird in diesem Benutzer die DISPLAY Variable auf die Xvnc Session gesetzt und der Jubula Agent Server gestartet. Das bewirkt dann das wenn über den Agent Server eine grafische Anwendung gestartet wird, die entsprechende GUI in der permanenten Xvnc Session gestartet wird. Das dies soweit funktioniert kannst du daran erkennen das du die Admin Client GUI über den vncviewer auf dem Port 9 siehst.

If I started the test in the IDE, I can see,that the AUT is starting, but nothing else happends. Every (test)command sais "Timeout received before confirming the posted Event"

Is there any solution to run the tests without error ?

Regards
Dirk
Re: Autagent under Suse Linux in Xvnc Session problem [message #1233754 is a reply to message #1232652] Mon, 20 January 2014 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
I'm afrad that I don't understand the question very well. Could you rephrase it to help me along?

Thanks,
Alex
Re: Autagent under Suse Linux in Xvnc Session problem [message #1234083 is a reply to message #1233754] Tue, 21 January 2014 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Alex,
I will try it.
At first 2 Pictures :
index.php/fa/17294/0/
This is my Jubula Maschine (Windows 7)
and
index.php/fa/17295/0/
this is the suse Linux maschine (configerd as described above) whit a running autagent and the AUT.
The Problem is, that only the start of the AUT via autagent works. It seems that none of the following commands in the testsuite reaches the suse maschine (e.g.) the replace text in text component command.
I've tryed a few things:
- using the Object mapping mode - works fine, recognized every object of the AUT.
- using Observation mode - works fine (as you can see in the Picture under Observed1)
- try to play-back the observed commands - nothing happens ?!?
- try to run a test Suite - only start of the AUT works

Regards
Dirk
Re: Autagent under Suse Linux in Xvnc Session problem [message #1236569 is a reply to message #1234083] Mon, 27 January 2014 15:05 Go to previous message
Hello,
have no one an idea to solve this Problem ?
I do some more test with this testconfiguration, an it seems as all mouse activities are lost.
In my test cases I use up_app_external_Command - this command appears in the autrun window, an the testcase is marked as green.
A also use some ub_app_pressAnyKey commands an there is a reaction (OK button is pressed and window appears ) in the AUT.
Are there any setting for xterm for testexec, which I have to set ? E.g. autrun needs the system variable DISPLAY
Or must I use another terminal ?

Any suggestions are very welcome.
Regards,
Dirk
Previous Topic:Installing Plugin for RCP-AUT under Eclipse e4 (= Eclipse 4.2)
Next Topic:testexec hangs under linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:50:24 GMT 2024