Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson(Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson)
Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1232150] Thu, 16 January 2014 10:06 Go to next message
Arunkumar chinnaswamy is currently offline Arunkumar chinnaswamyFriend
Hi,

I have enabled the "Test Result" for jobs. If i click on test cases, it is landing to tomcat webserver Page. It is not providing the results when i click on test cases link.

Is there any plugins to be deployed. Please let us know.

Thanks
Arun.
Re: Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1232300 is a reply to message #1232150] Thu, 16 January 2014 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
No you don't need any plugin. For example see this test result http://ci.hudson-ci.org/job/core.hudson_core/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

Could be a server URL configuration error. Go to Manage Hudson -> System Configuration -> E-mail Notification and check the URL specified in the Hudson URL field is correct. This field should have the exact URL you use to access Hudson main page.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1233328 is a reply to message #1232300] Sun, 19 January 2014 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
I have checked the configuration URL. It looks to be fine.Still i am getting the same page. How Can i see the configuration of the job you shared?.

Thanks
Arun.
Re: Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1234751 is a reply to message #1233328] Wed, 22 January 2014 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
You can look at the configuration in the sandbox which runs (3.1.2-SNAPSHOT)

http://ci.hudson-ci.org/sandbox/job/core.hudson_core/configure

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1235001 is a reply to message #1234751] Thu, 23 January 2014 10:07 Go to previous message
I am able to see the test results. Thanks a lot for your help.
Previous Topic:Order jobs by status
Next Topic:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:55:57 GMT 2024