Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Command for setting ComboBoxCellEditor-Values?
Command for setting ComboBoxCellEditor-Values? [message #1231429] Tue, 14 January 2014 16:59 Go to next message
Detlef Kahlert is currently offline Detlef KahlertFriend
Hi,
how is it possible to set the values in the FilterRow via Command?
I want to set the values of a filter row column (in a ComboBoxCellEditor with multiselect) by default to one or more values but it should be still usable like a normal filter. If it is possible, please give me a hint.

Thanks in advance,
Detlef.
Re: Command for setting ComboBoxCellEditor-Values? [message #1231537 is a reply to message #1231429] Tue, 14 January 2014 22:48 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Of what are you talking exactly? Using the Excel like filter row but still be able to enter filter values manually? I don't think that is supported, as the filter concepts colide in that case.

Setting values programmatically to the filter row can be done in various ways. Either call an UpdateDataCommand or work directly on the filter strategy.

Maybe looking into the sources of ComboBoxFilterRowHeaderComposite will give you some hints, as there by default at startup all values get selected.
Previous Topic:Autoresize command
Next Topic:NatTable and Automatic GUI Testing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:20:43 GMT 2024