Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Wikitext ; textile links to internal(How to write a link to an internal resource of the current workspace in a textile document)
Wikitext ; textile links to internal [message #1231308] Tue, 14 January 2014 10:17 Go to next message
Bernard TREMBLAY is currently offline Bernard TREMBLAYFriend

Hi,

For organisation of documentation I would integrate links to others textile files of the current workspace.

This will give the capability to create a structure into the documentation of each part of several elementary projects.

For the moment I could create a link (used in html generated) but this need to give the full path of the html file generated from the concerned textile file i.e.
"my title for link":file://<full path of html file generated from textile>.

I would have several functions to manage the documentation, here the first asked is :
"my title for link":file:// ???<local into the workspace path of html file generated from textile>.

It must be very easy todo but even I work in detail on some feature, for this one I don't find how to do.

Thanks

Trebly

Trebly
Re: Wikitext ; textile links to internal [message #1232361 is a reply to message #1231308] Thu, 16 January 2014 19:19 Go to previous message
bryan blake is currently offline bryan blakeFriend
This seems as though it could be an effective method for organizing my documents. I am still new to the whole idea of using C++ and Eclipse. I will have to take a look at using this technique to create more functions within my documentation and the organization of that documentation. Is it possible to use this same linking method to develop functions within any given document? For example, could I use this to build documents online that allow users to interact with the document and have that information saved and stored in a database or is this technique only good for organizing my documentation?
Previous Topic:CombinatoricsUtils cannot be resolved
Next Topic:Project handling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:47:09 GMT 2024