Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Folder src/main/resources (Maven) in Package Explorer
Folder src/main/resources (Maven) in Package Explorer [message #1229859] Fri, 10 January 2014 11:33 Go to next message
Hilderich Schwedhelm is currently offline Hilderich SchwedhelmFriend
Hello All,

Inside my Eclipse (Kepler) I have installed the Mylyn Plugin (version 3.10) and I am happy about the utility. Mostly we are developing Maven-based Java Projects with the accustomed src/main/resources folder. Furthermore I am using the Package Explorer nearly always. The problem in Eclipse I am encounter is that the folder src/main/resources is hidden although the containing files are part of the Mylyn-Task-Context.

Could someone explain me how to show that folder in the Package Explorer constantly?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Hilderich

Re: Folder src/main/resources (Maven) in Package Explorer [message #1229989 is a reply to message #1229859] Fri, 10 January 2014 18:44 Go to previous message
Sam Davis is currently offline Sam DavisFriend
Hi,

There is nothing special about the name of this folder that would cause it to be hidden by Mylyn. Maybe you have some filter in your package explorer that hides this folder. If you unfocus the view and open it's view menu (the triangle dropdown), you can see which filters are defined.

Alternatively, it might be due to the folder not being a source folder on the build path. In that case, it won't show under the src/main/ source folder, but under a separate src/ folder.

HTH,
Sam
Previous Topic:Find References of classes in Mylyn Context
Next Topic:Mylyn, Trac, and ticket types
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:00:52 GMT 2024