Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dali » Dali and custom Hibernate NamingStrategy
Dali and custom Hibernate NamingStrategy [message #1229839] Fri, 10 January 2014 10:31 Go to next message
Menno Jansz is currently offline Menno JanszFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to use Dali on a project in which I use a custom Hibernate NamingStrategy.

So I have implemented my own org.hibernate.cfg.NamingStrategy to map database table, column and key names into classes.

How do I tell Dali to use this? At the moment I just get lots of "Table xxx cannot be resolved" errors.

Cheers,
Menno
Re: Dali and custom Hibernate NamingStrategy [message #1230013 is a reply to message #1229839] Fri, 10 January 2014 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neil Hauge is currently offline Neil HaugeFriend
Dali doesn't have any native capability to support a NamingStrategy. You would likely need to use Hibernate Tools (which extends Dali) to do something like this. The functionality to support this would fall under the domain of Hibernate Tools so if the functionality doesn't exist there you may need to request it from them.

Hope this helps,
Neil
Re: Dali and custom Hibernate NamingStrategy [message #1231035 is a reply to message #1230013] Mon, 13 January 2014 17:05 Go to previous message
Menno Jansz is currently offline Menno JanszFriend
Thanks Neil, I'll check out Hibernate Tools. Didn't realise that extends Dali.
Previous Topic:The runtime error on DALI generated compound primary key
Next Topic:Invoke JPA entity creation process from a script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:50:58 GMT 2024