Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Can't execute test on AUT launched from Eclipse
Can't execute test on AUT launched from Eclipse [message #1228990] Wed, 08 January 2014 13:48 Go to next message
Elise Ruelle is currently offline Elise RuelleFriend
Hi,

I have a problem when I launch my RCP AUT from Eclipse. I've followed the help of jubula concerning "launch configurations" but I don't understand what's the source of my problem. So I will explain it :
I have created a test suite in Jubula which works fine on my AUT (from the .exe). Now I would like to execute my test suite from the source of my AUT in Eclipse.

For that, I've added the elements like it's specified in the help. I've added the needed plugin for rcp application and started it in the configuration.

I run my AUT from eclipse and in the "Functional Test Specification" I see my AUT in the "Running AUTs" view.

When I want to launch my test suite I have an error 7009: Test Execution Error with an error who says that my component can not be resolved. In the console view I see the error :
14:31:16.794 [Connection.ReaderThread:Socket[addr=MyPC,port=51758,localport=51920]] ERROR o.e.j.r.c.c.AbstractCapTestCommand - component 'org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder' is not supported: implementation class 'org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.implclasses.CTabFolderImplClass' not found
org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.exception.UnsupportedComponentException: component 'org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder' is not supported: implementation class 'org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.implclasses.CTabFolderImplClass' not found
	at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServerConfiguration.getImplementationClass(AUTServerConfiguration.java:269) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
	at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServerConfiguration.prepareImplementationClass(AUTServerConfiguration.java:347) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
	at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.AbstractCapTestCommand.getImplClass(AbstractCapTestCommand.java:132) [org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
	at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.AbstractCapTestCommand.execute(AbstractCapTestCommand.java:226) [org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
	at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.Communicator$ConnectionListener.received(Communicator.java:844) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
	at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection.fireMessageReceived(Connection.java:401) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
	at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection.access$3(Connection.java:390) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
	at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection$ReaderThread.run(Connection.java:453) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]

I add a little information about my problem.
In fact, if I run my AUT via Jubula in my Eclipse installation (Juno)I have the same problem. I can't execute any test on my RCP application when I use the Jubula plugin.

Have you any idea to resolve my problem ?

Thanks for any help.

Elise Ruelle

ALL4TEC

[Updated on: Thu, 09 January 2014 09:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can't execute test on AUT launched from Eclipse [message #1229459 is a reply to message #1228990] Thu, 09 January 2014 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found what was my problem. In fact, the plugin Jubula was an old version after an update of the plugin all works well. But I don't understand why this old version did not work.

Elise Ruelle

ALL4TEC
Re: Can't execute test on AUT launched from Eclipse [message #1229757 is a reply to message #1229459] Fri, 10 January 2014 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Elise,

Thanks for posting the solution!

Alex
Re: Can't execute test on AUT launched from Eclipse [message #1273112 is a reply to message #1229757] Wed, 19 March 2014 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alex ginhoux is currently offline alex ginhouxFriend
Please can you tell me what is the good plugins version?
i'm using jubula 2.2 on Kepler, i can see my plugin in "Installation Details" of my aut but i have the same problem:
component '[...].Hyperlink' is not supported: implementation class 'org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.implclasses.[...]ImplClass' not found
Re: Can't execute test on AUT launched from Eclipse [message #1273664 is a reply to message #1273112] Thu, 20 March 2014 10:44 Go to previous message
Hi Alex,

When I had this problem I installed the 2.1.1 version of the plugins. But now I'm in 2.2.0 version and I have no problem.

So, I don't know why it doesn't work for you. I'm sorry to can't give you more information.

I hope that will helps you anyway.

Elise Ruelle

ALL4TEC
Previous Topic:How to click on a tree entry in PrimeFaces
Next Topic:Check dateformat using slash
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:02:01 GMT 2024