Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » Error while invoking external web service using eclipse bpel designer(Web service invokation error)
icon8.gif  Error while invoking external web service using eclipse bpel designer [message #1228373] Tue, 07 January 2014 04:07 Go to next message
Himangi Gupta is currently offline Himangi GuptaFriend
Hi,

I am a beginner working with eclipse bpel designer and want to invoke an external web service.Version detail of software's is as follows:

Eclipse Indigo
Tomcat 6.0
Eclipse bpel version 1.0.3
Apache-ode-war 1.3.5

I have created a helloworld web service using default axis bundled with eclipse and deploy it in Tomcat 6.0 server. I want to invoke it using eclipse bpel designer and apache ode server .It is giving some kind of transport error.
I think it is unable to find out the web service because it is not able to start both(ode and tomcat) the server at the same time.
I am attaching WSDL file of my helloworld web service and error description.
Please give me the response as soon as possible so that I can proceed further.

Thank you!
  • Attachment: error.docx
    (Size: 14.97KB, Downloaded 803 times)
  • Attachment: WSClass.wsdl
    (Size: 2.31KB, Downloaded 423 times)
Re: Error while invoking external web service using eclipse bpel designer [message #1229068 is a reply to message #1228373] Wed, 08 January 2014 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Please try changing your soap address location to "http://localhost:8088/ode/processes/WSClassService" (assuming your BPEL process is named "WSClassService") instead of "http://localhost:8088/HelloWorld/services/WSClass"
icon8.gif  Re: Error while invoking external web service using eclipse bpel designer [message #1231779 is a reply to message #1229068] Wed, 15 January 2014 11:33 Go to previous message
Himangi Gupta is currently offline Himangi GuptaFriend
Hello,

Here, my BPEL process name is HelloInvocation.bpel and its SOAP address is localhost:8084/ode/process/HelloInvocation(I have changed tomcat port from 8088 to 8084).WSClass is my webservice WSDL file and its endpoint address is localhost:8084/HelloWorld/services/WSClass. Here HelloWorld is my dynamic web project for the web service WSClass. As I am changing this address then it is again generating another error.

I am attaching three files:
HelloInvocation.bpel
HelloInvocationArtifacts.wsdl
WSClass.wsdl

Please check it out..
Thank You!
Previous Topic:cannot deploy HelloWorld from within eclipse - only manually
Next Topic:Exception occured while processing the HTTP response of a two-way request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 22:01:53 GMT 2024