Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » [MWE2] Running workflow from plugin, custom components not found
[MWE2] Running workflow from plugin, custom components not found [message #1225401] Sun, 29 December 2013 18:09 Go to next message
Juan Cadavid is currently offline Juan CadavidFriend

Hello,

I'm using MWE2 to orchestrate a workflow of several M2M and M2T operations with a few custom components. It executes well using the standard Run > Launch, however I need to launch it from an Eclipse plugin, thus from a Command.

When I try to launch the workflow using

new Mwe2Launcher().run(new String[]{workflowFile});

I get the following error:

Quote:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: [XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:60 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmType 'org.eclipse.papyrus.test.framework.m2m.QvtoTransformationWorkflowComponent'., XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:61 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmIdentifiableElement 'inputSlots'., XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:62 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmIdentifiableElement 'inputSlots'., XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:63 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmIdentifiableElement 'transformationURI'., XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:64 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmIdentifiableElement 'outResourceURI'.]
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Runner.run(Mwe2Runner.java:88)

Where QvtoTransformationWorkflowComponent is the first custom-written component invoked in my workflow (extending org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.lib.AbstractWorkflowComponent), with attributes inputSlots, transformationURI, outResourceURI. I have triple-checked the dependencies are in order. The result is the same both if the component is located in the same plugin as the .mwe2 or in another.
How can I make this work?

Thanks in advance!

Juan
Re: [MWE2] Running workflow from plugin, custom components not found [message #1225411 is a reply to message #1225401] Sun, 29 December 2013 18:51 Go to previous message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

i fear there is still https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=318721

as a workaround use mwe1 or stick together the workflow using java

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Previous Topic:Ensure type safety for Xtext grammar
Next Topic:How to handle overloaded methods with Custome xbase scope provider
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:36:14 GMT 2024