Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Issue with FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor
Issue with FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor [message #1221526] Tue, 17 December 2013 22:16 Go to next message
Testr t is currently offline Testr tFriend
Hi,

I am using Nattable in an eclipse plugin. I am using custom filtering(no Glazed Lists) and i am able to get it to work. I am using the FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor for some of the columns and it also work great except for one small issue where when the column width is too large and when I first click the filter cell it does not display any values in the dropdown but shows the dropdown. But when I click again on the filter cell it shows the dropdown with the values to select for filter. This seems to be an issue with Column width being too large, as if I reduce the column width this problem goes away. Do you know or have any hint of why or where this is happening?

Re: Issue with FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor [message #1221675 is a reply to message #1221526] Wed, 18 December 2013 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Well I don't see a correlation between the column width and the FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor. Maybe it is related to how you are setting the possible values to the editor.

Without an example to have a closer look I don't have any hints for you. Looking at the examples in the repo, everything seems to work correctly.
Re: Issue with FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor [message #1221871 is a reply to message #1221675] Wed, 18 December 2013 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Testr t is currently offline Testr tFriend
Dirk,

Did you try on an example with FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor? The NatExampels I downloaded used ComboboxCellEditor which does not have this problem. The problem was only with the filter dropdwon (that provided option to Select All and so). If you have git or some source link for the FilterComboBoxCellEditor example can you share it please?
Re: Issue with FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor [message #1221877 is a reply to message #1221871] Wed, 18 December 2013 15:52 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
It is in our default repository. It is an example that is not yet published with the examples app and uses GlazedLists, as the FilterRowComboBoxCellEditor was implemented to be used with GlazedLists.

_563_ExcelLikeFilterRowExample is the name of the example in the example project.
Previous Topic:How to validate data by the use of commands through code directly.
Next Topic:next release
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:59:23 GMT 2024