Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Can you snap a Swing container to minimum size using WindowBuilder?
Can you snap a Swing container to minimum size using WindowBuilder? [message #1221064] Mon, 16 December 2013 20:03 Go to next message
Roger Araújo is currently offline Roger AraújoFriend
Hi all,

The NetBeans GUI Builder has a very handy feature, where you place your components inside a Swing container, then you can snap the container to minimum size in such a way that the container will have just the necessary space to accomodate all the components. I looked around, but couldn't find this feature in WindowBuilder. So, does WindowBuilder offer this? If so, do I have to activate this feature somewhere in my installation? Thanks in advance,

Roger
Re: Can you snap a Swing container to minimum size using WindowBuilder? [message #1221463 is a reply to message #1221064] Tue, 17 December 2013 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
No, it does not do that. What layout manager are you using?
Re: Can you snap a Swing container to minimum size using WindowBuilder? [message #1221465 is a reply to message #1221463] Tue, 17 December 2013 19:17 Go to previous message
Roger Araújo is currently offline Roger AraújoFriend
Hi Eric, I'm using GroupLayout.
Previous Topic:WindowBuilder error.
Next Topic:problem adding component to palette
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:38:11 GMT 2024