Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » What is the problem in import GMF files in new eclipse workspace?
What is the problem in import GMF files in new eclipse workspace? [message #1220813] Fri, 13 December 2013 18:35 Go to next message
mostafa fard is currently offline mostafa fardFriend
Hi
I created an editor with EMF and GMF. I created *.model, *.edit and *.diagram plug-ins. I sent these plug-ins for a friend but he had errors in importing. After a while, we found that the problem is in importing way...!!!
In my way, I use "File>Import" then select the plug-ins folder and finally import all plug-ins(*.model, *.edit and *.diagram) in one step. The result is a project without any error.
In my friend's way, he use "File>New>plugin-in project" and use "Use default location" to import plug-ins. He inserted plug-ins in right order(1-*.model 2-*.edit 3-*.diagram) in three steps. The result is a project with a lot of errors in running.{Errors are in the attached file} The errors say we don't have some functions in GMF's plug-in.
We both have the same config for OS, Eclipse, Install plug-ins and ...
What is the problem? In the both ways we are importing the same java files, but we have errors in the second way.
  • Attachment: Errors.rtf
    (Size: 76.26KB, Downloaded 218 times)
Re: What is the problem in import GMF files in new eclipse workspace? [message #1222010 is a reply to message #1220813] Thu, 19 December 2013 11:15 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

is it possible that the wizzard which you did take changed plugin.xml, manifest.mf etc?

Ralph
Previous Topic:Rectilinear Router Throws Exception
Next Topic:Modify an object from a different plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:17:56 GMT 2024