Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How can I use created editor by GMF in my java application
How can I use created editor by GMF in my java application [message #1220812] Fri, 13 December 2013 18:14 Go to next message
mostafa fard is currently offline mostafa fardFriend
Hi,
I am new in java and GMF.
I created an editor with EMF and GMF. Now, I want to use this editor in another java application. I want to attach this editor to the java application. Is it possible or not?
Re: How can I use created editor by GMF in my java application [message #1222011 is a reply to message #1220812] Thu, 19 December 2013 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

what do you mean by another application? Is it Eclipse/RCP based? Is it using SWT?

Ralph
Re: How can I use created editor by GMF in my java application [message #1225118 is a reply to message #1220812] Sat, 28 December 2013 20:20 Go to previous message
mostafa fard is currently offline mostafa fardFriend
Hi, Let me explain my condition...
I am not expert in java and eclipse Sad
I created an editor with EMF and GMF. It works without any problem (RCP app). this editor has to be child of a bigger java application (SWT app). I have to set some parameters when I want to call the editor. I have to integrate my editor with main application, but I don't know how? (this is too emergency)
Is it possible to inject my editor like a new tab to main application?
If this is possible to integrate... which GMF generation is better? RCP application or plug-in application? (In last step of GMF)

I am appreciating for your attention Ralph Razz
Previous Topic:How can i select releated nodes when a node selected on Diagram?
Next Topic:How to get the ShapeNodeEditPart linked to a model element?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:54:52 GMT 2024