Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Write Code in to Operation of a Class in to Class Model(Write Code in to Operation of a Class in to Class Model)
Write Code in to Operation of a Class in to Class Model [message #1220500] Thu, 12 December 2013 08:53 Go to next message
Andrea Cani is currently offline Andrea CaniFriend
I guy, I'm building a project and need to write the code of a operation, bat when click on Method I can only choose a State Machine or use diagram, bat I want to write the code in c++ to put in the function( operation). How can I do it?
Re: Write Code in to Operation of a Class in to Class Model [message #1220603 is a reply to message #1220500] Thu, 12 December 2013 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Andrea,

You need to create a Behavior ("Method") for the Operation. You can choose an "OpaqueBehavior", with C++ as the Language, then type the body. You can also specify the Behavior e.g. as an Activity, StateMachine, Interaction...

When you assign a Method to an Operation, you can either select an existing one (If any), or create a new one (Using the green "+" in the selection dialog).

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Write Code in to Operation of a Class in to Class Model [message #1220720 is a reply to message #1220603] Fri, 13 December 2013 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johan Hardy is currently offline Johan HardyFriend

OpaqueBehavior is very nice but the area to edit the body is ridiculous ... Maybe an improvement would be to link the JDT or CDT Editor depending on the language.

Johan
Re: Write Code in to Operation of a Class in to Class Model [message #1220799 is a reply to message #1220720] Fri, 13 December 2013 16:34 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Johan,

For CDT, there is currently work in progress in the context of Qompass Designer (Which is an extra component of Papyrus) to integrate the CDT Editor with Papyrus.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:UML Profile as an Eclipse Plugin
Next Topic:[Solved:] How to apply Papyrus-Preferences to existing Diagram?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:25:58 GMT 2024