Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [Texo] How do I prevent JPA annotations from being generated on Java "interface"
[Texo] How do I prevent JPA annotations from being generated on Java "interface" [message #1220425] Wed, 11 December 2013 16:59 Go to next message
Bertrand Quenin is currently offline Bertrand QueninFriend
Hi,

I have an EClass with the "abstract" and "interface" attributes set to true, so Texo is basically generating a Java interface. I have other EClasses extending this interface.

The code generated by Texo is fine, however, it generates an @Entity and an @Access annotation on the interface that I need to remove after generation.

I didn't find a way to prevent generation of these JPA annotations on this interface (I tried using the annotation model but I couldn't find a way).

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
BQ.
Re: [Texo] How do I prevent JPA annotations from being generated on Java "interface&quo [message #1220430 is a reply to message #1220425] Wed, 11 December 2013 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Bertrand,
I guess you don't want any jpa annotations on interfaces. I can hardcode this in Texo code generation, to not do this in
java interfaces.

Can you enter a bugzilla for this?

gr. Martin

On 12/11/2013 05:59 PM, Bertrand Quenin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an EClass with the "abstract" and "interface" attributes set to true, so Texo is basically generating a Java
> interface. I have other EClasses extending this interface.
>
> The code generated by Texo is fine, however, it generates an @Entity and an @Access annotation on the interface that I
> need to remove after generation.
>
> I didn't find a way to prevent generation of these JPA annotations on this interface (I tried using the annotation model
> but I couldn't find a way).
>
> Is there a way to do this?
>
> Thanks,
> BQ.
>

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: [Texo] How do I prevent JPA annotations from being generated on Java interfaces [message #1220433 is a reply to message #1220430] Wed, 11 December 2013 17:33 Go to previous message
Bertrand Quenin is currently offline Bertrand QueninFriend
Thanks Martin.

Here is the bugzilla : https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=423844
Previous Topic:[Texo] Deleting an entity class from Ecore leads to NullPointerException
Next Topic:Metamodel extending
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:30:09 GMT 2024