Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Move the files from the project folder and compile from new location using Eclipse Plugin
Move the files from the project folder and compile from new location using Eclipse Plugin [message #1219455] Tue, 03 December 2013 22:44
Simar Kalra is currently offline Simar KalraFriend
So I'm making a plugin and I was wondering would it be possible to move/copy the project from folder A to folder B and then all the compilation is done from folder B?

The purpose is that the project files will be encrypted and I would then move them to folder B and then decrypt them. Then eclipse would handle them normally. Once they save/quit the files it would save a encrypted version back to folder A. Of course folder B would get deleted once eclipse is closed.

Is it possible to make eclipse compile from a different folder that is not in the workspace? using a plugin of course. I will be trying to make it seem like the user is working on the original encrypted files.
Previous Topic:Unable to find Action Set: org.eclipse.emf.facet.common.editor.actionSet
Next Topic:Add breadcrumb to my editor/composite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:26:20 GMT 2024