Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Derive a CategoryValue Ref to the Tasks included in a Group
Derive a CategoryValue Ref to the Tasks included in a Group [message #1216595] Thu, 28 November 2013 14:51 Go to next message
Javier Berrocal is currently offline Javier BerrocalFriend
Hello,

I am using the BPMN2 Modeler plugin to model different business processes. In order to better document some part of them, I have to use the Group artifact. To this artefact one can associate a CategoryValue. However, when I associate a CategoryValue to the Group, this association is not derived to the different elements (tasks, events, sequence flows, etc.) included in the group.

For example, if I model a group covering two tasks and I assign the CategoryValue_1 to the group, this category is not associated to the tasks included in the group. Currently, I have to go through the model using the BPMN2 Model Editor (not the BPMN2 Diagram Editor) and assign the category manually (i.e. element by element included in the group).

Is there a way to automatically assign this category to the tasks once it has been assigned to the group?

Thank you very much
Re: Derive a CategoryValue Ref to the Tasks included in a Group [message #1216853 is a reply to message #1216595] Thu, 28 November 2013 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Javier,

Looks like this is a bug. Can you please file a bugzilla report so we can track this?

Thanks!
Bob
Re: Derive a CategoryValue Ref to the Tasks included in a Group [message #1216947 is a reply to message #1216853] Thu, 28 November 2013 18:01 Go to previous message
Javier Berrocal is currently offline Javier BerrocalFriend
Yes, of course.

Thank you very much, Bob.

Previous Topic:InputOutputSpecification has missing or Incomplete Input Set
Next Topic:how to show the property tab of new elements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:22:01 GMT 2024