Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Multieditor with integrated GMF editors
Multieditor with integrated GMF editors [message #1214323] Wed, 27 November 2013 16:49
Raphael S. is currently offline Raphael S.Friend
Hi Guys!
I'm trying to integrate 3 GMF generated graphical editors in one Multieditor. Multieditor. I wrote a wizard which creates the ecore and ecore_diagram files etc. Then the Multieditor opens and the editors are displayed. (I build it with CTabFolder). Now i had 2 problems with the outline view and the property view. I solved them by add listeners which update the views:

PropertySheet propertyView = (PropertySheet) getSite().getPage().findView("org.eclipse.ui.views.PropertySheet");
propertyView.partActivated(getActiveEditor());....

3 problems left:

1.) The gmf typically pop-up bars (this kind of speech bubbles) don't appear in my editor. I tried a lot of things but they didn't work. I don't now how to invoke them programmatically. I think the workbench only sees the outer Multieditor window and i don't know how to solve it.

2.) Also the context menu commands like delete etc are disabled.

3.) After creating the files i want to "connect" the 3 ecore instances. Normally i did it by right-click "Load resource...", but i don't know how to do it programmatically.

Can anybody help me or give me an impact? Razz

Regards Raphael
Previous Topic:cannot find locationURI from right clicking a tab header
Next Topic:Unable to find Action Set: org.eclipse.emf.facet.common.editor.actionSet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:40:56 GMT 2024