Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Sequence Diagrams Time Constraints(How to add values to time constraints)
Sequence Diagrams Time Constraints [message #1201961] Fri, 22 November 2013 00:55 Go to next message
Damjan Temelkovski is currently offline Damjan TemelkovskiFriend
Hi,

I've been having some issues adding time constraints to a sequence diagram and I read in a document from 2010 (http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/usersTutorials/resources/PapyrusTutorial_OnSequenceDiagrams_v0.1_d2010100.pdf) that there's nothing provided to put values to a time constraint and you have to do it going into the UML editor or the Model Explorer. So, I wanted to ask if this is still true and adding time constraints in sequence diagrams are a bit more complicated, or I just don't know how to add them the simple way?

Thank you,

Damjan
Re: Sequence Diagrams Time Constraints [message #1203513 is a reply to message #1201961] Fri, 22 November 2013 17:59 Go to previous message
Damjan Temelkovski is currently offline Damjan TemelkovskiFriend
Hi,

Just an update, I ended up using a Constraint from the palette and then applying the <<timedConstraint>> stereotype. This gives a constraint that looks like a comment. I believe that this will be sufficient for my model.

The question above was regarding the Time Constraint from the palette, which is a little arrow coming from the lifeline with a start and end interval. If someone has been using this, I would appreciate some input, as it may be a better solution.

Thanks,

Damjan
Previous Topic:MARTE timedConstraint Mode
Next Topic:Unexpected Error by the Properties View
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:02:45 GMT 2024