Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Placing Testcase on Requirements Diagram(Problems with accessing the Testcase stereotype)
Placing Testcase on Requirements Diagram [message #1178780] Sat, 09 November 2013 22:30 Go to next message
Matt Park is currently offline Matt ParkFriend
I'm just starting to experiment with Papyrus and SysML. I was expecting that I put a stereotype testcase on a requirements diagram and then connect it to a requirement with the verify dependency. But, I struggling to figure out how to do this.
Re: Placing Testcase on Requirements Diagram [message #1179893 is a reply to message #1178780] Sun, 10 November 2013 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klaas Gadeyne is currently offline Klaas GadeyneFriend
Matt Park wrote on Sat, 09 November 2013 17:30
I'm just starting to experiment with Papyrus and SysML. I was expecting that I put a stereotype testcase on a requirements diagram and then connect it to a requirement with the verify dependency. But, I struggling to figure out how to do this.

You can do the following:
- Put a <<testcase>> stereotype on an appropriate element (for instance, an activity)
- Drag the activity on you requirements diagram
- Make the stereotype visible via the "appearance" tab in the properties view
- Connect the activity to the requirement via the verify dependency.

Indeed, this is probably not the most intuitive way of doing things. See <https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=329760>

HTH,

Klaas
Re: Placing Testcase on Requirements Diagram [message #1180366 is a reply to message #1179893] Sun, 10 November 2013 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great. I got it to work based on your suggestion. I agree not the most intuitive way.
Re: Placing Testcase on Requirements Diagram [message #1266110 is a reply to message #1180366] Fri, 07 March 2014 01:27 Go to previous message
Here is video of how to make this work in Papyrus.

SysML and Papyrus Working with Verify and Satisfy Relationships and Tables:
Previous Topic:Papyrus Kepler SR2a
Next Topic:Papyrus' methods doc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:42:54 GMT 2024