Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Writing plugin extension for Jubula(Writing plugin extension for Jubula)
Writing plugin extension for Jubula [message #1173193] Wed, 06 November 2013 10:59 Go to next message
Yuvraj Nigade is currently offline Yuvraj NigadeFriend
Hi,

We are working on idea using which we want to extend the functionality of Jubula. Basically we want to add a feature to Jubula. For example - there are unbound actions modules in Jubula (Single click, Menu path, execute external command etc.). We want to add a completely new action there. Are there any extension points offered by Jubula for achieving this? Please let me know if anybody has worked on anything similar before. Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

P.S. : We are not planning to write any custom UI control extension (for e.g. custom SWT extension) which enables Jubula to recognize custom UI controls.

Thanks and Regards.
Yuvraj
Re: Writing plugin extension for Jubula [message #1176483 is a reply to message #1173193] Fri, 08 November 2013 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Yuvra,

It might be best if you ask the question to the developer lists:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jubula-rc-dev

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Writing plugin extension for Jubula [message #1176651 is a reply to message #1176483] Fri, 08 November 2013 13:19 Go to previous message
Yuvraj Nigade is currently offline Yuvraj NigadeFriend
Thank you, Alex. I will direct my queries to developer lists.
Previous Topic:Propagated component name becomes of 'unknown' type by some reason
Next Topic:Exporting single Testsuites out of a Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:52:21 GMT 2024