Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » tutorial: graphical designer test not working(basic family tutorial: designer test not working)
tutorial: graphical designer test not working [message #1173008] Wed, 06 November 2013 08:13 Go to next message
sninja sninja is currently offline sninja sninjaFriend
Greetings,

I'm going through Sirius basic family starter tutorial and everything worked out fine, until graphical designer test part. I did every step like it is in tutorial, but in runtime my designer doesn't show sample domain model elements (mother, father, two children) and create new person does nothing when I choose it from palette.

What could be the problem? I went through tutorial several times and no luck. I've even tried Obeo demo designer and it's working, but my Sirius project would not. I wrote earlier on another topic about org.eclipse.sirius.common.acceleo.mtl bundle problem. Maybe that has something to do with it? Maybe project can't see Acceleo expresions...

So, any ideas?

Thank's.
Re: tutorial: graphical designer test not working [message #1174647 is a reply to message #1173008] Thu, 07 November 2013 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex Lagarde is currently offline Alex LagardeFriend

Hi,

yes maybe this is related to the issue you mentionned in your previous
post. Could you launch a validation of your VSM (.odesign file) by
righ-click on an element and select the "Validate..." action?

Best regards,
Alex
Re: tutorial: graphical designer test not working [message #1181304 is a reply to message #1174647] Mon, 11 November 2013 14:14 Go to previous message
Hi,

The problem was indeed version of Acceleo. I've used 3.3.x, while instead I should have used 3.4.x.

Thank's for the help.
Re: tutorial: graphical designer test not working [message #1739798 is a reply to message #1174647] Mon, 11 November 2013 14:14 Go to previous message
Hi,

The problem was indeed version of Acceleo. I've used 3.3.x, while instead I should have used 3.4.x.

Thank's for the help.
Re: tutorial: graphical designer test not working [message #1742037 is a reply to message #1174647] Mon, 11 November 2013 14:14 Go to previous message
Hi,

Thank's for the help.
Previous Topic:bundle org.eclipse.sirius.common.acceleo.mtl cannot be resolved
Next Topic:Problem in creating Representation file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:10:19 GMT 2024