Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » HELP! SELECTIO FIGURE (SHAPE)( SELECTIO FIGURE (SHAPE))
icon14.gif  HELP! SELECTIO FIGURE (SHAPE) [message #1169178] Sun, 03 November 2013 21:31 Go to next message
javs javs is currently offline javs javsFriend
hello friends

I need to change the style of the selection of the elements (nodes), I tried to find where to place this part of the code, but can not find.

Anyone know how to achieve change the style of the selection?

attached a picture that shows this problem

many thanks
  • Attachment: ques.jpg
    (Size: 35.82KB, Downloaded 167 times)
Re: HELP! SELECTIO FIGURE (SHAPE) [message #1169964 is a reply to message #1169178] Mon, 04 November 2013 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

the selection is handeled in the selection edit policies. Edit policies are installed in into your edit part in the createDefaultEditPolicies() method. Just use installEditPolicy(SelectionEditPolicy.SELECTION_FEEDBACK_ROLE, new MySelectionEditPolicy());

Ralph
Re: HELP! SELECTIO FIGURE (SHAPE) [message #1170723 is a reply to message #1169964] Mon, 04 November 2013 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi Ralph Gerbig

I try but I do not, not how to make me accept the createDefaultEditPolicies politics, can you give me some example, or a help?

thanks master
Re: HELP! SELECTIO FIGURE (SHAPE) [message #1170838 is a reply to message #1169964] Mon, 04 November 2013 22:50 Go to previous message
hi Ralph Gerbig

I try but I do not, not how to make me accept the createDefaultEditPolicies politics, can you give me some example, or a help?

thanks master

Ralph Gerbig wrote on Mon, 04 November 2013 05:03
Hi,

the selection is handeled in the selection edit policies. Edit policies are installed in into your edit part in the createDefaultEditPolicies() method. Just use installEditPolicy(SelectionEditPolicy.SELECTION_FEEDBACK_ROLE, new MySelectionEditPolicy());

Ralph
Previous Topic:Customized property widget
Next Topic:Extend External Label representation and only show it by hovering the mouse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:31:24 GMT 2024