Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails(I'm no longer able to define SysML profiles that contain MARTE's NFPs after upgrading to the latest Papyrus version (201309181302)))
Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails [message #1168538] Sun, 03 November 2013 11:20 Go to next message
Matteo M. is currently offline Matteo M.Friend
Hello,

I recently upgraded to the latest Papyrus version, namely Papyrus Backbone 0.10.1v201309181302, and since then I'm no longer able to define profiles containing MARTE's non-functional properties (NFPs) such as NFP_Duration, NFP_DataSize, etc.

Every time I try to define those kinds of profiles, Papyrus shows a dialog box with two red crosses for each NFP occurence that complain like this:
"
x The feature 'eType' of 'myProp:MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Duration' contains a dangling reference 'MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Duration->MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Real'
x The feature 'eClassifier' of 'MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Duration' contains a dangling reference 'MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Duration->MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_Real'
"

This issue is quite severe because at today I'm unable to apply my profile refinements to my models (given that I'm not able to define my profile refinements...).

I attached a screenshot of the dialog box that occurs when I try to define a simple profile with a stereotype that has a NFP_Duration property. The profile imports the BasicNFP_Types library from MARTE (for NFP_Duration) and the SysML Blocks profile (for Block, which MyStereotype inherits from).

Suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

--
Matteo
Re: Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails [message #1179903 is a reply to message #1168538] Sun, 10 November 2013 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matteo M. is currently offline Matteo M.Friend
Hello,

I've just checked the Luna release and I got the same problem... Is this a bug? Should I issue a bug report through bugzilla?

Do you suggest some solution I can adopt in the mid-term? As I said, I cannot update my models anymore since I'm no longer able to define refined versions of my profiles, and this is becoming quite a problem right now...

Thanks.

--
Matteo
Re: Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails [message #1597631 is a reply to message #1168538] Mon, 02 February 2015 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fernando Herrera is currently offline Fernando HerreraFriend

Has been this issue solved at some point of time? I am using Eclipse Luna and Papyrus 1.0.1 and the problem remains.

It is really a very limiting issue.

Best!

Fernando
Re: Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails [message #1597658 is a reply to message #1168538] Mon, 02 February 2015 13:01 Go to previous message
Fernando Herrera is currently offline Fernando HerreraFriend
I am having the very same problem.

Has there been any advance on this? Is there a workaround?
In case not, is a fix expected for a new version?

Best!

Fernando
Previous Topic:problem in installing rsa model importer in papyrus
Next Topic:A complete guide about Papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:02:49 GMT 2024