Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » RCP AUT not detectet when using plugin from Kepler Update Site
RCP AUT not detectet when using plugin from Kepler Update Site [message #1161147] Tue, 29 October 2013 16:09 Go to next message
Sascha Winkler is currently offline Sascha WinklerFriend
Hey,

we have decided to use the eclipse plugin from the kepler update page. Therfore I've installed "Jubula Functional Testing" and "Jubula Launch Support for Eclipse RCP" using "Install New Software" in eclipse.

I can add the plugin 'org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp' to my product. After the build I can't start the AUT. This means the AUT will start, but this is not detected by jubula. At the instalation details of the AUT only 'org.eclipse.rc.rcp' appears. But 'org.eclipse.rc.rcp.common' is missing.

I have also tried to add all plugins with the name 'org.eclipse.jubula.rc.*' (rcp, common, common.agent, swing, swt) But i had the same problem. Still missing 'org.eclipse.rc.rcp.common', but now 'org.eclipse.rc.common' is available. This will not change anything.

It would be great, if it is possible to seting up an RCP-AUT without extracting something manually from the installation directory, because we can checkout the kepler update page at our targetplattform. This is the main reason not to use the stand-alone, but the eclipse plugin.

best regards
Sascha Winkler

[Updated on: Tue, 29 October 2013 16:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: RCP AUT not detectet when using plugin from Kepler Update Site [message #1163864 is a reply to message #1161147] Thu, 31 October 2013 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Sascha,

have you executed all steps described here because I was able to start the current Eclipse Kepler SR1 Classic by using the current Jubula plugin after I added the org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp to the plugins folder.
Re: RCP AUT not detectet when using plugin from Kepler Update Site [message #1211373 is a reply to message #1163864] Tue, 26 November 2013 11:59 Go to previous message
Sascha Winkler is currently offline Sascha WinklerFriend
yes i had, but I didn't found anything helpfull there

but i found an workaround, working for me. I had to activate manually the autostart of the *.rc.rcp plugin at the configuration tab at my product.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 November 2013 12:00]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:different unbound_module versions in standalone and eclipse plugin
Next Topic:how to copy existing test case?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:19:37 GMT 2024