Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » problem with adding hover support(probably related to the mwe2 workflow file)
problem with adding hover support [message #1152876] Thu, 24 October 2013 08:22 Go to next message
Yoav Amit is currently offline Yoav AmitFriend
Hi,

I tried to add text hovers to my language, though for some reason they do not appear.
I followed Christian's blog post (christiandietrich.wordpress.com/tag/xtext-hover/).

I think the problem might be related to my language's mwe2 workflow file. Most of the components are old java based code and not the newer xtend based.

Has anyone else ever dealt with issue before?
Also, to which "fragment" does the text hovers belong? I might be able to change my mwe2 file to make it work.

Thanks!
Re: problem with adding hover support [message #1152882 is a reply to message #1152876] Thu, 24 October 2013 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

i have no idea on that,

did you compare your project with a freshly created one?

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: problem with adding hover support [message #1153253 is a reply to message #1152882] Thu, 24 October 2013 13:35 Go to previous message
Yoav Amit is currently offline Yoav AmitFriend
Yes, unfortunately the diff between the two projects is, in lack of a better word, quite different Neutral

I'm trying to revert each change separately and regenerating the language artifacts.
In case that won't work, then I'll try to recreate the project and import all my specific changes one by one.

I'll update if I'll find a solution before than.

And thanks for the quick reply!
Previous Topic:UTF 8 encoding
Next Topic:Binary and hex signed validation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:04:35 GMT 2024