Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » ACCELEO chain compilation error(issue launching a chain with my generator)
ACCELEO chain compilation error [message #1147398] Sun, 20 October 2013 21:38 Go to next message
andre ebersold is currently offline andre ebersoldFriend
Hi,

I wrote an acceleo generator (mtl files). The generator works fine if I use it with the builtin menus in Topcased environment.
Now, I plan to deliver the generator as a plugin with an ui interface to configure the model, the output directory ...
As far as I understood, I need to create a chain file to launch the generator in the plugin with a user interface.

Therefore, I create a default.chain file but when I try to launch it I get the following error in the error log file:
The import sequence is invalid

Could someone tell what this error is about ?

Thanks,
Andre E.

Sorry, I'm new in this forum
Re: ACCELEO chain compilation error [message #1159055 is a reply to message #1147398] Mon, 28 October 2013 09:08 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

Which version of Acceleo are you using? Chain files were used in Acceleo 2 in order to start a generation. In Acceleo 3, a wizard is available in order to create a new "UI Project" in order to have a menu to launch your generator. For support regarding Acceleo 2, you should ask your question on the acceleo.org forums.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Google+: +stephane.begaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com | Eclipse Java Development Tools Tips and Tricks
Previous Topic:Extending Acceleo Templates
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Compilations errors when Acceleo is deployed throuh update site
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:27:12 GMT 2024