Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Icon in right bottom, right to job progress bar(How to create icon in status bar right edge?)
Icon in right bottom, right to job progress bar [message #1140684] Wed, 16 October 2013 14:34 Go to next message
Wojtek W88 is currently offline Wojtek W88Friend
As it is stated in title, I want to create icon in status area in right-bottom edge of the Eclipse RCP application. I would like to have this icon on very right side, so job progress bar will be on it's left side. Eclipse allows it, so I was able to move one toolbar manually to achieve that goal (I've highlighted this toolbar with the green border in attached file).
How Can I achieve such a result from the code? Are there any extension points that I can use?
Re: Icon in right bottom, right to job progress bar [message #1141940 is a reply to message #1140684] Thu, 17 October 2013 09:33 Go to previous message
Wojtek W88 is currently offline Wojtek W88Friend
I've managed to find solution for my problem. I was looking for:

<menuContribution
allPopups="false"
locationURI="toolbar:status.right">...</menuContribution>

with locationURI="toolbar:status.right" I was able to achieve my goal. Maybe someone will take benefits from this thread, anyway for everyone who at least tried to find answer for my question - thanks.
Previous Topic:Avoid/allow user to move view
Next Topic:Custom splash and template
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:34:17 GMT 2024