Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » 8.7 millions LinkedList$Node after 1 night
8.7 millions LinkedList$Node after 1 night [message #1129269] Tue, 08 October 2013 13:12 Go to next message
Johannes Schneider is currently offline Johannes SchneiderFriend
Hi guys,

we are working with NatTable and run into a problem. After 1 night our application has created 8.7 millions of Nodes within a LinkedList.

Profiling indicates that at least a lot of these are stored within net.sourceforge.nattable.ui.binding.UiBindingRegistry#dragBindings

I tried to debug it but couldn't figure it out.

Does anybody have an idea what might be the problem?

[Updated on: Tue, 08 October 2013 13:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: 8.7 millions LinkedList$Node after 1 night [message #1129277 is a reply to message #1129269] Tue, 08 October 2013 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johannes Schneider is currently offline Johannes SchneiderFriend
Okay, I will start to add some more details. Maybe this will give somebody an idea.
Of course it is not possible to take a look at every object within the list. So I don't know exactly what causes the "real" problem.

I have a lot of entries that look like that:
"EDITOR_STATE" --> "EVEN_BODY" --> "BODY"
These entries are held within LayerCell#configLabels

Re: 8.7 millions LinkedList$Node after 1 night [message #1129298 is a reply to message #1129277] Tue, 08 October 2013 13:47 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
First, why are you using the old Sourceforge version?

Second, the config labels are the config labels. Why should they be a problem? They are Strings.

Did you perform any additional configurations? The drag bindings are used to enable drag&drop behaviour within NatTable. I don't know why the created rows should have anything to do with those bindings.
Previous Topic:CellPainter painting outside of NatTable?
Next Topic:When selecting in NatTable only Rowheaders should change the background color
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:50:09 GMT 2024