Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Accessibility plugins - problems staying up to date
Accessibility plugins - problems staying up to date [message #1128608] Mon, 07 October 2013 21:42 Go to next message
Alejo Abdala is currently offline Alejo AbdalaFriend
Hi all, i'm trying to upgrade an accessibility plugin project that I had working. I had my implementation of IEditPartIdentifier properly working, but after changing the update site from where I was getting the org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp plugin to releases/kepler, I couldn't find IEditPartIdentifier anymore.

After checking out the jubula.core repository, I found that the IEditPartIdentifier class is in the org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.e3 plugin, but I cannot find that plugin in any public p2 repository.

Could you please provide me with a little more information on how can I maintain my accessibility plugin project for e3 up-to-date using the latest jubula code? Thanks a lot!
Re: Accessibility plugins - problems staying up to date [message #1130432 is a reply to message #1128608] Wed, 09 October 2013 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

we did make quite a lot of changes to the structure of the RC jars in order to support Kepler. Could you post this question to the rc-developer list - someone will be able to answer much better than I can.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Accessibility plugins - problems staying up to date [message #1131380 is a reply to message #1130432] Thu, 10 October 2013 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Alex, thanks for your answer, could you please provide me a link/address to the developers lists? Thanks a lot!
Re: Accessibility plugins - problems staying up to date [message #1138582 is a reply to message #1131380] Tue, 15 October 2013 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

It's on the Jubula project page:
http://www.eclipse.org/jubula/support.php

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Accessibility plugins - problems staying up to date [message #1139136 is a reply to message #1128608] Tue, 15 October 2013 15:09 Go to previous message
Thanks Smile
Previous Topic:Behavior of BREAK is not as expected when suite and testcases are configured differently
Next Topic:Oracle DB setup with multiple users.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:55:03 GMT 2024