Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » How to create POJOs with JAXB and JPA Annotations from XSD?(How to create POJOs with JAXB and JPA Annotations from XSD?)
How to create POJOs with JAXB and JPA Annotations from XSD? [message #1128211] Mon, 07 October 2013 13:05 Go to next message
John Roberts is currently offline John RobertsFriend
I have an XSD describing XML data that I need to ingest. I have created Java objects from this XSD using XMLBeans.

I want to be able to use these same Java objects for both JAXB/REST and for JPA.

Blaise's blog shows using the same objects for both REST and JPA by combining annotations. That makes sense.

My problem is that I'm not creating the Java objects by hand. I'm having XMLBeans create them.

Is there a way to have XMLBeans (or some other package) create Java objects from an XSD with both JPA and JAXB annotations?

Thanks,
John
Re: How to create POJOs with JAXB and JPA Annotations from XSD? [message #1130634 is a reply to message #1128211] Wed, 09 October 2013 19:37 Go to previous message
Blaise Doughan is currently offline Blaise DoughanFriend

Hyperjaxb offers the ability to generate a JAXB model with JPA annotations from an XML schema, but I have not tried it:

- http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/hyperjaxb3
Previous Topic:Problem with Transaction Management
Next Topic:JPA: subquery SQL generation bug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:51:26 GMT 2024