Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Parameterised hudson(Extended email notification usage.)
Parameterised hudson [message #1124390] Thu, 03 October 2013 13:38 Go to next message
Nimi SukumaranFriend
Hi

I have a requirement to send an email to an email id when a build start and when it completes.

example :

${CHANGE_REQUEST}: ${APPLICATION} ${RELEASE} build and deployment process to ${ENVIRONMENT} is ${STATUS}

Hi All,

The ${APPLICATION} ${RELEASE} build and deployment process to ${ENVIRONMENT} is ${STATUS}

Thanks and Regards
SCM

The variables CHANGE_REQUEST ,APPLICATION,RELEASE,ENVIRONMENT,STATUS I would like to pass as parameter. Is it possible that way?

Please help me if any other feature or plugin of hudson can help me here
Re: Parameterised hudson [message #1130545 is a reply to message #1124390] Wed, 09 October 2013 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Have you tried Extended e-mail plugin?

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Parameterised hudson [message #1131386 is a reply to message #1130545] Thu, 10 October 2013 13:22 Go to previous message
Nimi SukumaranFriend
Yes I tried the extended email plugin.

I have passed the parameter of change request and tried to get the value of the parameter in the subject line of extended email plugin , But the value is not getting there. its showing the parameter name itself

for example :

${CHANGE_REQUEST}: ${APPLICATION} ${RELEASE} build and deployment process to ${ENVIRONMENT} is ${STATUS}

Hi All,

The ${APPLICATION} ${RELEASE} build and deployment process to ${ENVIRONMENT} is ${STATUS}

Thanks and Regards
SCM

And the variable showing here declared as a parameter in the hudson job.

But its not working as expected..
Previous Topic:Hudson 3.1.0 requirements?
Next Topic:how to configure hudson plugin for specfic job
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:12:01 GMT 2024