Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Missing 'org.eclipse.jubula.feature' for target platform
Missing 'org.eclipse.jubula.feature' for target platform [message #1122339] Tue, 01 October 2013 13:14 Go to next message
Sascha Winkler is currently offline Sascha WinklerFriend
Hey,

I try to extend Jubula as described in the Extend.pdf. One of the first Steps is setting the target platform. The installation directory itself (C:\programs\jubula_7_1\) doesn't containing any plug-ins, but i found some plugins in the subdirectory jubula (C:\programs\jubula_7_1\jubula). Afterwards I wanted to choose 'org.eclipse.rcp' and 'org.eclipse.jubula.feature' from this directory. The problem is, that 'org.eclipse.jubula.ferature' doesn't exists in this directory.

What's going wrong?

Best regards
Sascha Winkler
Re: Missing 'org.eclipse.jubula.feature' for target platform [message #1130434 is a reply to message #1122339] Wed, 09 October 2013 14:55 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Sascha,

Could you forward the question to the jubula-rc mailing list? They're better equipped than I am to deal with this kind of thing.
Also, if you're going to be at EclipseConEurope, we'll be doing a hackathon and a talk about extending Jubula Smile

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Problems with extensions and rebuilding some jars.
Next Topic:Selecting parent in SWT tree
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:58:51 GMT 2024