Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » HTML_NOCSS render option?
HTML_NOCSS render option? [message #1122165] Tue, 01 October 2013 09:34 Go to next message
donino donino is currently offline donino doninoFriend
Hi,

I am interested in HTML_NOCSS render option because i sometimes face to styling conflicts, but not sure to understand what this is supposed to do.

Does it mean CSS definitions should be replaced by inline styles (though there is already an option HTML_ENABLE_INLINE_STYLE) ? Or might be all styles should be completely removed when we set it to true (and if it is, why on earth should we want do this)? Or something else?

If someone has already successfully used this option in some context any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks

[Updated on: Tue, 01 October 2013 09:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: HTML_NOCSS render option? [message #1139265 is a reply to message #1122165] Tue, 15 October 2013 17:00 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I've not used it before, but the HTML_NOCSS would appear to not use any of the default CSS files that BIRT uses or any of the uploaded styles. Only inline would be used. For the HTML_ENABLE_INLINE_STYLE, it would seem that the default and uploaded CSS would work, but the inline would take precedence if turned on. I could be wrong, but that's what I would guess. Hope this helps.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:where can i find the docs for 4.3?
Next Topic:BIRT move the webcontent folder to WEB-INF ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:21:05 GMT 2024