Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » how to use jet2 in standalone eclipse app
how to use jet2 in standalone eclipse app [message #1114095] Sun, 22 September 2013 06:36 Go to next message
xiao yu zhou is currently offline xiao yu zhouFriend
Hi gays
Now I want to use jet2 in my plugin,but I can not find any tutorial or any docs to instruct me to achieve this after searched the internet.
So anyone know where i can find help? I will very appreciate your help
Re: how to use jet2 in standalone eclipse app [message #1124458 is a reply to message #1114095] Thu, 03 October 2013 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
This is the API call to apply a JET transform to a model:

IStatus status =
JET2Platform.runTransformOnString("xformId", model, aNullProgressMonitor());

where model is a String variable containing an XML document. There are other methods that can take other models. You'll need this, too:

import org.eclipse.jet.JET2Platform;
Re: how to use jet2 in standalone eclipse app [message #1161910 is a reply to message #1124458] Wed, 30 October 2013 03:40 Go to previous message
xiao yu zhou is currently offline xiao yu zhouFriend
Thanks for your help,but i can not find the jet plugin in eclipse juno. i know that jet plugin can be found in indigo's install site,but i want to get a consistent plugin.
so can somebody tell me whether the jet plugin is left off or it is just contained in another plugin?
Previous Topic:Testing Acceleo generator modules
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Association
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:21:17 GMT 2024