Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » Modisco excluded elements regex
Modisco excluded elements regex [message #1112926] Fri, 20 September 2013 11:25 Go to next message
giovi disanto is currently offline giovi disantoFriend
Hi,
I'm using modisco for building a model of a java api. I'm able to build it but many java packages useless for me are inside and i want to remove them. In this way i have a model smaller that needs less time to be processed.
I'm trying to figure out how the parameter EXCLUDED_ELEMENTS_REGEX works in order to achieve my needs.

Does anyone know how it works?
Re: Modisco excluded elements regex [message #1114943 is a reply to message #1112926] Mon, 23 September 2013 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fabien Giquel is currently offline Fabien GiquelFriend
Hi,

the parameter EXCLUDED_ELEMENTS_REGEX is a regular expression tested for each Java type qualified name (exemple : "myPackage.MyClass")

e.g. you may exclude all types contained in "myPackage" with some EXCLUDED_ELEMENTS_REGEX value set to "myPackage[a-z]*"

At the opposite INCLUDED_ELEMENTS_REGEX allows to select which types are whished.

Regards,

----------------------------------------------------
Fabien GIQUEL
R&D Engineer
Mia-Software
rue Nina Simone
44000 NANTES
----------------------------------------------------
Re: Modisco excluded elements regex [message #1115568 is a reply to message #1114943] Tue, 24 September 2013 09:18 Go to previous message
giovi disanto is currently offline giovi disantoFriend
Thank you for the answer, i solved my problem yesterday with INCLUDED_ELEMENTS_REGEX by adding the name of the only package i need to be precessed and it seems to works. I will try with your solution soon for seeing if it is better.
Previous Topic:Modisco standalone
Next Topic:MoDisco workflow running out of order
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:19:09 GMT 2024