Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Create Menu for Outline View and Select Word in the File(Create a menu for outline view to select words in the file (given the line and initial/final column).)
Create Menu for Outline View and Select Word in the File [message #1112407] Thu, 19 September 2013 16:48 Go to next message
Guilherme MoraesFriend
Hello,

I created an Outline View using the class TreeViewer and I have 2 tasks to solve:

1. I need to include a menu that is activated (appears) with the click of the right mouse button. Equal to the Java Outline View (attached image).

2. When I click on a menuItem, this should select a word in the file.
The data/parameter that I have: line of file, initial column and final column of the line.

Anyone Can help me with one of these problems?

Regards,
GMA.
Re: Create Menu for Outline View and Select Word in the File [message #1140092 is a reply to message #1112407] Wed, 16 October 2013 06:03 Go to previous message
Chandrayya Kumarswamimath is currently offline Chandrayya KumarswamimathFriend
1. Register context menu for your view. See org.eclipse.ui.menus and org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus extension.http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-action-contribution/index.html
2.Open the File in TextEditor and use IBlockTextSelection
Previous Topic:Proper way to create a Javascript Project and Reference it in another Web Project?
Next Topic:[SOLVED] How to make sure that a plug-in starts running on a headless Eclipse instance?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 22:39:50 GMT 2024