Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » JET2 Auto-Import Tag Library(Why is the workspace tag library not set to auto-import?)
JET2 Auto-Import Tag Library [message #1112109] Thu, 19 September 2013 06:20 Go to next message
Phillip Drew is currently offline Phillip DrewFriend
I'm working on using the JET2 AST to format sections of templates however I've run into a problem where it appears the JET compiler doesn't recognize <ws> tags.

It appears that the problem is that the workspace tag library is not marked as auto-import and so the parser just sees the tags as text.

Few questions arising from that:

Why is the workspace tag library not marked as auto-import?

Will it cause problems if I have the compiler automatically import it?

Is there some easy way to have the compiler manually import it so that it doesn't have to be automatically imported?

Thanks
Re: JET2 Auto-Import Tag Library [message #1124426 is a reply to message #1112109] Thu, 03 October 2013 14:25 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
The <ws> tag library wasn't marked as auto-include to protect against people accidentally using the tags outside the main.jet template. Note that the initial main.jet template does have a directive for including the tag lib.

Technically there's nothing keeping you from creating another file while in the middle of creating content for another file, but that struck us as an odd thing to do.
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Get the target generation path on Modules
Next Topic:Acceleo UI Launcher project: how to display a dialog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:21:41 GMT 2024