Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » 1.5M6 and Processing Dirty Regions
1.5M6 and Processing Dirty Regions [message #166916] Mon, 17 April 2006 12:01 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: thisisnot.mymail.com

I started to see again the Processing Dirty Regions message, is this a
regression or is it something with my app?
Stack Trace:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/TagLibraryInfo
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.taglib.TaglibHelperCache.c reateNewHelper(TaglibHelperCache.java:112)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.taglib.TaglibHelperCache.g etHelper(TaglibHelperCache.java:97)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.taglib.TaglibHelperManager .getHelperFromCache(TaglibHelperManager.java:43)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.taglib.TaglibHelperManager .getTaglibHelper(TaglibHelperManager.java:36)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.java.JSPTranslator.addTagl ibVariables(JSPTranslator.java:691)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.java.JSPTranslator.transla teXMLNode(JSPTranslator.java:1004)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.java.JSPTranslator.transla teRegionContainer(JSPTranslator.java:850)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.java.JSPTranslator.transla te(JSPTranslator.java:741)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.java.JSPTranslationAdapter .getJSPTranslation(JSPTranslationAdapter.java:131)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.validation.JSPJavaValidato r.validateFile(JSPJavaValidator.java:46)
at
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.validation.JSPValidator.va lidate(JSPValidator.java:155)
at
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.reconcile.validator.Reconcil eStepForValidator.validate(ReconcileStepForValidator.java:27 7)
at
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.reconcile.validator.Reconcil eStepForValidator.reconcileModel(ReconcileStepForValidator.j ava:243)
at
org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.AbstractReconcileStep.reco ncile(AbstractReconcileStep.java:96)
at
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.reconcile.validator.Validato rStrategy.reconcile(ValidatorStrategy.java:203)
at
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.reconcile.DocumentRegionProc essor.process(DocumentRegionProcessor.java:146)
at
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.reconcile.StructuredRegionPr ocessor.process(StructuredRegionProcessor.java:196)
at
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.reconcile.DirtyRegionProcess or.run(DirtyRegionProcessor.java:534)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:58)
Re: 1.5M6 and Processing Dirty Regions [message #166924 is a reply to message #166916] Mon, 17 April 2006 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: joshua.foster.lmco.com

I'm getting similar errors.

Joshua
Re: 1.5M6 and Processing Dirty Regions [message #166940 is a reply to message #166916] Mon, 17 April 2006 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Srgjan Srepfler wrote:
> I started to see again the Processing Dirty Regions message, is this a
> regression or is it something with my app?
> Stack Trace:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/TagLibraryInfo
> at

This is not from any sort of regression nor a problem with your app,
but instead the fallout from bug 136954. The WTP team is working as
quickly as possible to address it.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=136954

--
- Nitin

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: 1.5M6 and Processing Dirty Regions [message #167045 is a reply to message #166940] Tue, 18 April 2006 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ron Yang is currently offline Ron YangFriend
Thanks for fixing this so quickly guys, wtp-S-1.5RC1-200604181557 works
great for me.
Re: 1.5M6 and Processing Dirty Regions [message #167126 is a reply to message #167045] Wed, 19 April 2006 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: thisisnot.mymail.com

Ron wrote:
> Thanks for fixing this so quickly guys, wtp-S-1.5RC1-200604181557 works
> great for me.
>
Will this build be available through Callisto RC0 or the 1.5M6?
Thanks
Re: 1.5M6 and Processing Dirty Regions [message #167707 is a reply to message #167045] Thu, 27 April 2006 14:28 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: adidas28.yahoo.com

Thanks so much for posting that!! The broken JSP editor (Error processing dirty regions) was killing me. I manually deleted the old WST plugin dirs from features/plugins directories and installed the 1.5RC1a version.

Life seems back to normal now.

-Adi
Previous Topic:[WTP 1.0.1] Is WS wizard supposed to deploy WS?
Next Topic:high CPU usage on BP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:22:46 GMT 2024