Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Create server programmatically - SOLVED(Create server programmatically - SOLVED)
Create server programmatically - SOLVED [message #1105913] Tue, 10 September 2013 12:36 Go to next message
Markus Reichel is currently offline Markus ReichelFriend
I already did a simple plugin that import the project, link with svn and create tomcat server(create runtime, create server, create workingcopy, import configuration, configure classpath, add a module), I did a lot of research to find all my questions, and I had success.

Now I'm having trouble to do the same for the JBoss server, actually, I already created with success the runtime and following a bit the idea of tomcat, I did create the server, but, I think I'm missing some steps, since I can't see the jboss server in my workspace (only the runtime when I click over new server wizard).

If I check the folder (under my workspace folder) org.eclipse.wst.server.core it is empty, and I have a feeling that is wrong, since the tomcat server put some files there.

Thanks in advance

[Updated on: Wed, 11 September 2013 00:18]

Report message to a moderator

Create server programmatically - SOLVED [message #1106307 is a reply to message #1105913] Wed, 11 September 2013 00:17 Go to previous message
Markus Reichel is currently offline Markus ReichelFriend
Found my problem!
I forgot to save my new ServerWorkingCopy!
Razz
Previous Topic:resource change listener
Next Topic: Issue with Plugin devlopment.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:50:33 GMT 2024