Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Adding label to ScalableImageFigure(Is it possible to add a label to a ScalableImageFigure?)
Adding label to ScalableImageFigure [message #1105862] Tue, 10 September 2013 11:22 Go to next message
Andreas Maier is currently offline Andreas MaierFriend
Hey there,

I'm trying to add a Label to a ScalableImageFigure. I tried to add an external label by defining an extra FigureDescriptor in the .gmfgraph that has only the label and the child access. (I have an other FigureDescriptor for the CustomFigure containing the ScalableImageFigure)

I have a Diagram Label for the LabelFigureDescriptor.

In the .gmfmap Ich have a TopNodeReference and a NodeMapping to the CustomFigure and then a Feature Label Mapping that points to the Diagram Label.

I probably did something wrong, because I get a compile error when I try to generate the code.

I basically followed this tutorial for creating the ScalableImageFigure:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Graphical_Modeling_Framework/Tutorial/BPMN#Custom_Figures_.28SVG.29

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Andreas
Re: Adding label to ScalableImageFigure [message #1105926 is a reply to message #1105862] Tue, 10 September 2013 12:58 Go to previous message
V Set is currently offline V SetFriend
Not sure what the compiler error is but,the RenderedImagefactory must be org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui.render.factory.RenderedImageFactory

VSet
Previous Topic:Generating Diagram out of Eclipse XTEXT by not using the Root-Element
Next Topic:why transform doesn't do any things!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:30:04 GMT 2024