Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Senior eclipse developer (full/partime/remote) startup(Senior eclipse developer (full/partime/remote) startup)
Senior eclipse developer (full/partime/remote) startup [message #1105436] Mon, 09 September 2013 21:45 Go to next message
Frank Langel is currently offline Frank LangelFriend
We continue to grow and looking again for an energetic Eclipse developer (senior level) that is interested in joining a team of experienced developers, either part of full time. The development team consists of a small group of highly skilled developers. Your skillset should entail at least two of the following (listed in descending importance)

1. EMF/Ecore
2. Model/Transformations (XText/Xtent)
3. Eclipse Forms
4. GEF

You would support us in building Eclipse plugins such as workflow editors or data structure editors. Moreover, you should have an interest in code generation, model based development and mobile application development. A passion for design/great looking GUI components is a plus. Business language is english and russian, work is done remotely.

If you are interested, lets us know and mail us for more information.

We are looking forward hearing from you
Please send your CV to
pbvent12@gmail.com
Re: Senior eclipse developer (full/partime/remote) startup [message #1174855 is a reply to message #1105436] Thu, 07 November 2013 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vrush Mising nameFriend
Profile shared. Please have a look.

Thanks.
Re: Senior eclipse developer (full/partime/remote) startup [message #1193934 is a reply to message #1174855] Mon, 18 November 2013 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Synthia Roberts is currently offline Synthia RobertsFriend
Frank Langel you have explain it very well, easy to understand.
Re: Senior eclipse developer (full/partime/remote) startup [message #1196583 is a reply to message #1105436] Tue, 19 November 2013 13:41 Go to previous message
Sabir pasha is currently offline Sabir pashaFriend
Hi
I am an eclipse plugin and RCP product developer,
Have been working on these technologies for 4 years now and have experience with Ecore EMF models and using the EMF framework.

I have sent you my resume on pbvent12@gmail.com , Please have a look at my resume and let me know if you are interested.

thanks
Sabir Pasha

Previous Topic:Eclipse RCP software developer (m/f) - Vienna / Austria
Next Topic:Need Eclipse RCP for a large Oil & Gas Client
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:16:08 GMT 2024