Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » trouble in eclipse version(the result of class files may be wrong)
icon10.gif  trouble in eclipse version [message #1105019] Mon, 09 September 2013 08:30 Go to next message
Jie He is currently offline Jie HeFriend
Hi:
I used the different version of eclipse to compile the same java file, the name of java file is "CRSApp.java".but the class file of the jave file is much different. the vesion 3.1.1 and vesion 3.7.2 of eclipse. the function of "getStatusProcessScan" in "CRSApp.java" may have 9 exception table,but the version 3.7.2 have 11 exception table.
the attach . an adequate account is attachments of "different jpg", would you please give me some help ?

Re: trouble in eclipse version [message #1105269 is a reply to message #1105019] Mon, 09 September 2013 15:58 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Jie,

That likely depends on your Java compiler options for things like the
language compliance level. I.e., whether you're generating code for
Java 1.4, 1.5., 1.6 or 1.7.

On 09/09/2013 2:36 PM, Jie He wrote:
> Hi:
> I used the different version of eclipse to compile the same java file, the name of java file is "CRSApp.java".but the class file of the jave file is much different. the vesion 3.1.1 and vesion 3.7.2 of eclipse. the function of "getStatusProcessScan" in "CRSApp.java" may have 9 exception table,but the version 3.7.2 have 11 exception table.
> the attach . an adequate account is attachments of "different jpg", would you please give me some help ?
>
>

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:How to set editor configuration depending on file type
Next Topic:Issue with Plugin devlopment.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:28:22 GMT 2024