Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » No Console Output in Eclipse CDT Kepler(No Console output)
No Console Output in Eclipse CDT Kepler [message #1104502] Sun, 08 September 2013 13:29 Go to next message
Jayanth D is currently offline Jayanth DFriend
I was using Eclipse Juno CDT for C++ programming and console output was not working. I have found a workaround which made the Console output work. Now I removed Juno and installed Kepler and now I have the same problem. I don't remember what I did exactly earlier. Please somebody provide me the workarounds that will solve the problem. I searched the forum and also googled for the workaround but I am not able to find the workaround that I had found a few months back. The workarounds that I am finding now on searching is not working. The only thing I remember that I added some string after opening the dialog from Window>Preferences which had solved my problem permenantly. I didn't had to set that everytime I create a new project. Now I am not able to find that workaround.
Re: No Console Output in Eclipse CDT Kepler [message #1104655 is a reply to message #1104502] Sun, 08 September 2013 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayanth D is currently offline Jayanth DFriend
I found a very simple method and I configured eclipse CDT and I got the console output. Now I don't have to set the PATH C:\MinGW\bin everytime I create a C++ project. None of the workarounds provided at eclipse forum or other websites worked. After spending 3 hours finally I found a permanent workaround. Smile
Re: No Console Output in Eclipse CDT Kepler [message #1125490 is a reply to message #1104655] Fri, 04 October 2013 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alessandro Raco is currently offline Alessandro RacoFriend
ok, why don't you share yor trick with us?
Re: No Console Output in Eclipse CDT Kepler [message #1130529 is a reply to message #1125490] Wed, 09 October 2013 17:15 Go to previous message
Kracker Jak is currently offline Kracker JakFriend
just add C:\MinGW\bin;C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin; to the System PATH environment variable.
Previous Topic:Eclipse C++ No Debuginfos
Next Topic:Incorrect FAQ? CDT does not recognize C++11 features
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:41:38 GMT 2024