Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Problem by deploying the fragment for the AUT extension
Problem by deploying the fragment for the AUT extension [message #1101623] Wed, 04 September 2013 18:25 Go to next message
Philipp Wueller is currently offline Philipp WuellerFriend
Hi,

i want to extend Jubula to handle the custom control of my AUT. I followed the extension manuel and created a fragment with the host plug-in: org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.swt.

I put it into the plug-in folder of my AUT and added it to the config.ini. But the fragment is not started, only resolved.

The eclipse -consoleLog displayed the following message:

No not resolved required integrity.

I tried to build the fragment with the host plugin org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp, but i get the same errormessage.

I do not know what is going wrong, i followed the instructions of the extension manual of the subshell blog and the one of the bredex company but i get the same errormessage.

Do you know whats going wrong?

Philipp Wueller
Re: Problem by deploying the fragment for the AUT extension [message #1103147 is a reply to message #1101623] Fri, 06 September 2013 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Philipp Wueller is currently offline Philipp WuellerFriend
Solved and can be deleted.
Re: Problem by deploying the fragment for the AUT extension [message #1110787 is a reply to message #1103147] Tue, 17 September 2013 10:26 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Thanks for the update!
Previous Topic:Can't start testexec (AUT Agent: connection to server failed.)
Next Topic:Problem with button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:17:17 GMT 2024