Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » birt 232: get url value from dataset to set image dynamically
birt 232: get url value from dataset to set image dynamically [message #1099594] Mon, 02 September 2013 00:35 Go to next message
j k is currently offline j kFriend
I'm having trouble accessing the value of a dataset column in an unrelated element

I have a UserSignature dataset with Username and SigURL columns. The dataset always returns one row.

I have a grid report part in my library that has an img element in it. I've set this.URI = MyURLVar

Now I just need to somehow move the UserSignature.SigURL value to the mMyURLVar variable but can't figure it out.

the plan is to have a common signature block on a set of reports that'll dynamically select the correct signature based on the username of the user running the report

Re: birt 232: get url value from dataset to set image dynamically [message #1100886 is a reply to message #1099594] Tue, 03 September 2013 18:55 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Did you try just binding the image element to your signature dataSet and using the row value as the URI in the expression builder?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:How to call BIRT report
Next Topic:Pass dataset value to BirtNavigationBar.js
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:13:54 GMT 2024