Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » roxy Authentication Required
roxy Authentication Required [message #1096451] Wed, 28 August 2013 12:10 Go to next message
Petito Fabio is currently offline Petito FabioFriend
I have installed clipse IDE for Java Developers for android, when I use SDK Manager it work fine and download android sdk but into eclipse "Check for Updates" it show me this message :
HTTP Proxy Authentication Required: h t t p ://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/content.xml
Proxy Authentication Required

but my proxy not use authentication but only host and port 8080 in fact SDK Manager works fine with only host and port without authentication...
Re: roxy Authentication Required [message #1096588 is a reply to message #1096451] Wed, 28 August 2013 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
This is the forum for AJDT (AspectJ development tools), not ADT. But, I can try to help anyway. It looks like you don't have proxy settings entered properly inside of Eclipse. Have you gone to Preferences -> General -> Network Settings?

If this doesn't help, please ask on the ADT mailing list.
Re: roxy Authentication Required [message #1096838 is a reply to message #1096588] Wed, 28 August 2013 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Petito Fabio is currently offline Petito FabioFriend
Andrew Eisenberg wrote on Wed, 28 August 2013 11:55
This is the forum for AJDT (AspectJ development tools), not ADT. But, I can try to help anyway. It looks like you don't have proxy settings entered properly inside of Eclipse. Have you gone to Preferre is the ADT mailinglist?ces -> General -> Network Settings? is the ADT mailinglist?

If this doesn't help, please ask on the ADT mailing list.

Hi! I have try this menu but it not work...where is the ADT mailinglist?
Re: roxy Authentication Required [message #1096847 is a reply to message #1096838] Wed, 28 August 2013 23:52 Go to previous message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
I don't know, but I'd guess a quick search could find it.
Previous Topic:Plug-in to send data to excel?
Next Topic:Load-time weaving of maven dependencies of eclipse plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:55:12 GMT 2024