Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Regarding jubula recoding problem(Facing problem while recording the test case)
Regarding jubula recoding problem [message #1095575] Tue, 27 August 2013 08:32 Go to next message
Manoj Kumar Rout is currently offline Manoj Kumar RoutFriend
hi,

I am facing a problem while recording a test case.While i am recording i need to maximize the window to select all the possible parameter.But while i am trying to run that recorded test case again,then whatever i have recorded after maximizing the window,those are not executing and showing some error like tree node not found.

so what could be the actual problem?so please reply soon.

Thanks
Re: Regarding jubula recoding problem [message #1097779 is a reply to message #1095575] Fri, 30 August 2013 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I have a feeling that the recorded test case may need adapting after you record. Check to see whether e.g. click count is correct.

You might also want to think about using the unbound modules to specify tests - the cheat sheets ( in the help menu) give an overview of how to do this. For a philosophical take on test specification, I recommend this article Wink

HTH,
Alex
Re: Regarding jubula recoding problem [message #1097839 is a reply to message #1097779] Fri, 30 August 2013 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi
Thanks Alex for reply.That problem is solved.Actually i am new to this jubula.now i am trying with recording and some modifications in that test case. so i want to know that which scripting language it supports and how to use that?could you please help me in this by providing some better example apart from those basic examples like adder etc.And can we use python scripting language

[Updated on: Fri, 30 August 2013 08:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Regarding jubula recoding problem [message #1097893 is a reply to message #1097839] Fri, 30 August 2013 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I'd recommend that you take a look at some of the links and FAQs on the testing portal (http://testing.bredex.de).

Some links that come to mind are:
- The introduction section in the documentation
- The article I mentioned in the last post. That gives a good explanation of the Jubula approach
- The capture-replay FAQ
- The "What, no programming" FAQ
- The keyword-driven testing FAQ
- The "how to start" FAQ
- The FAQ on using the pre-installed library
- The "how do I find out more" FAQ
- The webinars
- The presentations about the tool

And it goes without saying that if you want training for your team, then we can help with that too Smile

Hope that helps,
Alex
Re: Regarding jubula recoding problem [message #1099680 is a reply to message #1097893] Mon, 02 September 2013 04:00 Go to previous message
hi alex

Thanks for those information.that really helped me a lot.But here my problem is i am trying to generate the code by DAVE tool using jubula.But after generating the code in DAVE tool i want to validate the generated value in code with the value i am giving in excel sheet as input.so for comparision of that how can i get the value from code to jubula tool so that i can compare with excel sheet value?

for example i have added some snap shots.

here i want to validate the baud rate that generated by DAVE tool with the baud rate that i am giving in excel sheet as input.
so please help me in this.

thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 02 September 2013 06:49]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Autrun.exe not starting
Next Topic:Question on Object Mapping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:55:43 GMT 2024