Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Team menu appears to associated with wrong git project
Team menu appears to associated with wrong git project [message #1093795] Sat, 24 August 2013 17:34 Go to next message
Nathan Roberts is currently offline Nathan RobertsFriend
When I add new projects the Team menu correctly associates with the Git project, however when I have added existing projects (by adding the git repository in the Git repository perspective, then importing the Android project with ADT import), right clicking on the project in Project explorer, and going to Team > or Team > pull it appears to be associated with the first project on the list. However if I right click on the project, go to properties and Git then the correct project is displayed. Similarly going to the git perspective things appear normal. Any advice on where to look would be much appreciated.
Re: Team menu appears to associated with wrong git project [message #1094477 is a reply to message #1093795] Sun, 25 August 2013 19:46 Go to previous message
Robin Rosenberg is currently offline Robin RosenbergFriend
Nathan Roberts skrev 2013-08-25 14.42:
> When I add new projects the Team menu correctly associates with the Git project, however when I have added existing projects (by adding the git repository in the Git
> repository perspective, then importing the Android project with ADT import), right clicking on the project in Project explorer, and going to Team > or Team > pull it
> appears to be associated with the first project on the list. However if I right click on the project, go to properties and Git then the correct project is displayed.
> Similarly going to the git perspective things appear normal. Any advice on where to look would be much appreciated.

Post the paths to your .git directories and your .project files.

-- robin
Previous Topic:How do I add a remote to a preexisting local git project?
Next Topic:How to perform sparse checkout in GIT using Java
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:09:29 GMT 2024